Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > register a used unit
register a used unit

1065 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2021-01-06 10:25:55

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    jonathanhaines
    2020-12-25 15:43:30
     Hi, I purchased a used MOT pro from my MAC tools rep about 6 months ago and thought whilst i had a bit of time to spare  i would set up an account and see if i can update it. It wont let me register it as it is saying already registered.  Does anyone know if it is possible to change the registration details if i dont know the original owner. Many thanks. Jon

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    TheStigOnline

2020-12-28 19:11:47 (Reply to:jonathanhaines)

Welcome Jon,

And I've recently completed a similar re-registration process with an MD808 Pro, which is the successor of the MOT Pro I believe.

This interface was given to me previously registered and the last owner was able to release it from their own Autel ID, easy switch.

However, having done much research in this area and for your case, it maybe possible for the re-seller/agent to contact Autel directly.

As I've seen some licenced/authorised re-sellers/agents offering this as an option for traded-in/pre-loved interfaces in the past, do keep in mind this is solely at their discretion if even still available.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2021-01-06 10:25:55

You can send an email to Autel Tech Support and I am sure they can help you sort this problem..... All you got to do is proved them with your new email address and the tool S/Number............
  Total1 Pages